BUY NOW!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ALL CHANGE!

So I have decided to put KAMCO Music somewhat on hiatus. Not that it was doing anything on a grand scale to begin with but really I need to focus on work that actually generates an income. At the moment, KAMCO Music does not... pure and simple. So what's the point?

Well, originally, the idea was to extend my mentorship of some of my Noise apprentices into more proper management arrangement but since most of them actually rejected my offer of management or even just completely snubbing me altogether (yeah really!), I seem to be barking up the wrong tree, so to speak.

So KAMCO Music is going to sleep, more or less. I will continue to work with people on a professional consultancy basis (i.e. paid) and that will be that. All previous arrangements will cease to exist from July onwards after the latest round of Black and Broun sessions. That is that, I guess.

Of course, KAMCO Music will continue to be the contact for my own freelance music work so you can still get in touch with me at kamcomusic@blogspot.com if you want to commission any musical work through me.

Thanks for your kind support always.

No comments:

Post a Comment